top of page



We can help you obtain a variety of visas and also assist you with U.S. naturalization in all 50 US states and wherever you are in the world.


Employment and Investor Visas 


We help a wide variety of professionals from Registered Nurses to Researchers and Outstanding Workers obtain visas. 


EB-1 Visa: The EB-1 Visa is available to immigrants with extraordinary ability in the areas of science, arts, education, business or athletics; persons who are outstanding professors or researchers; and persons who are managers and executives subject to international transfer to the United States are eligible for this category. Immigrants with extraordinary ability do not require a job offer from a U.S. employer or a labor certification. 


EB-2 Visa: The EB-2 visa is for professionals with advanced degrees or people with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business; professionals with advanced degrees; and qualified physicians who will practice medicine in an area of the U.S. which is underserved. 


EB-3 Visa: The EB-3 visa is reserved for immigrants who are skilled or professional workers with bachelor’s degrees and persons who are skilled workers with at least two years of education or experience are eligible for this category. Unskilled immigrant workers may also qualify for this category in some situations. 


EB-4 Visa: The EB-4 visa, also known as the “Special Immigrant” visa is reserved for religious workers and employees and former employees of the U.S. government abroad. 


EB-5 Visa: The EB-5 visa, also known as the “Investor” visa is reserved for immigrants who will be starting or operating a business in the U.S. or will be investing at least $500,000 in the U.S. Essentially, this is for people who will create jobs in the U.S. 


F-1 Visas: The F-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa for foreign students to attend qualifying institutions in the U.S. for the purpose of furthering their education. The student must demonstrate that they have the ability to support themselves without public assistance while in the United States. 


H1-B Visas: The H1-B visa is a non-immigrant visa for foreign nationals who desire to work temporarily in the United States, usually as a professional in a specialty occupation. Some fashion models may also qualify for this visa. The U.S. currently limits the number of H1-B visas granted every year. 


L Visas: L visas, including L-1A, the L-1B and the L-2 are reserved for immigrants who are or have worked as a manager, executive or in a position requiring specialized knowledge outside of the United States and now want to transfer to the U.S. to perform the same job for the same company. L-2 is specifically for the spouse and children of the L-1 recipient. 


O–1 Visa: Work Visas For Outstanding Workers that possess extraordinary ability in science, art, education, business, or athletics, or who have a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements. 

E-1/E-2 Visa: Non-immigrant Investor Visa as a Treaty Trader or Treaty Investor is for citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation. 


R-1 Visa: This visa is for a Religious Worker/Minister to be temporarily employed as a minister or in another religious vocation or occupation at least part time (average of at least 20 hours per week).  


Family Immigration Visas 


Family Petition: A petition by a sibling, parent, or child that is a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident to sponsor a family member to immigrate to the U.S. and became a lawful permanent resident.    


Adjustment through marriage to US citizen: This allows the spouse of a U.S. citizen or green card holder to live and work anywhere in the United States. A green card holder will then have “permanent resident” status until they apply for U.S. citizenship, if they choose to do so. 

Advance Parole Visa: This travel document permits reentry to the United States after travel abroad and preserves a pending I-485 application. 


Reentry Permits: A reentry permit establishes that you did not intend to abandon status, and it allows you to apply for admission to the United States after traveling abroad for up to 2 years without having to obtain a returning resident visa.  

Fiancé Visa: This visa permits a foreign fiance (and children) of a U.S. citizen to come to the U.S. to get married and apply for lawful permanent resident status. 


Same-sex marriage petitions:  You may petition for your spouse or fiance to enter the U.S. as an immigrant and the petition will not be denied solely because of the same-sex nature of your marriage. 


Humanitarian reinstatement: A discretionary relief available to the beneficiary of an approved I-130 form that was approved prior the petitioner’s death. 


VAWA: Violence Against Women Act: You may be eligible to become a lawful permanent resident if you are the victim of battery or extreme cruelty committed by a U.S. citizen spouse or former spouse, U.S. citizen parent, U.S. citizen son or daughter, or lawful permanent resident spouse or former spouse or legal permanent resident parent. 


Removal of conditions for conditional permanent residents: This process permits a conditional permanent resident to apply for the conditions to be removed to retain their legal status.  


Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA): After a stay on new applications and renewals, on December 4, 2020, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was ordered to take certain actions to lift the stay. As a result, effective December 7, 2020, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is: 

  • Accepting first-time requests for consideration of deferred action under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) based on the terms of the DACA policy in effect prior to September 5, 2017, and in accordance with the Court’s December 4, 2020, order. 

  • Accepting DACA renewal requests based on the terms of the DACA policy in effect prior to September 5, 2017, and in accordance with the Court’s December 4, 2020, order. 

  • Accepting applications for advance parole documents based on the terms of the DACA policy prior to September 5, 2017, and in accordance with the Court’s December 4, 2020, order. 

  • Extending one-year grants of deferred action under DACA to two years; and 

  • Extending one-year employment authorization documents under DACA to two years. 


 To qualify for DACA, a person must:     

  • Under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012 (born June 16, 1981 or after); 

  • Came to the United States before reaching 16th birthday; 

  • Has continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time; 

  • Physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request with USCIS; 

  • Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012; 

  • No lawful immigration status on or before June 15, 2012; or 

  • Lawful status or parole that you obtained prior to June 15, 2012, had expired as of June 15, 2012; 

  • Currently be in school, graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, obtained a General Education Development (GED) certificate, or honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or U.S. Armed Forces; and 

  • Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety. 


Labor Certification (PERM)  

Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) is the system used for obtaining Labor Certification and is the first step for certain foreign nationals in obtaining an employment-based immigrant visa (Green Card).  


Consular Processing 

Consular Processing is the procedure of applying for an immigrant visa (green card) through a U.S. embassy or consulate in a foreign country. It is also one of two paths for obtaining an immigrant visa to the United States through family-based immigration. 


Citizenship and Naturalization    

Citizenship is a unique bond that unites people around civic ideals and a belief in the rights and freedoms guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. Deciding to become a U.S. citizen is one of the most important decisions an immigrant can make. Depending on your situation, there may be different ways to obtain citizenship.  

  • Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a lawful permanent resident after meeting the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)

  • Acquisition of citizenship is obtained through U.S. citizenship parents either at birth or after birth, but before the age of 18. 

bottom of page